HeroEngine Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or Register for HeroCloud Account.

Author Topic: Returning user  (Read 909 times)

HiddenBlade

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
Returning user
« on: Sep 19, 15, 03:46:41 PM »

Its been a few years since I have been able to work on games at a serious level, but I see that my account using this email was still active but I cannot use my world anymore? I use to have a 99 user license and my game world. I have a nice solid and experienced team now and we really are looking at going full force into hero engine now since we as a team have the proper experience for a larger project now. I wanted to jump back into it and get the other guys learning the ins and outs but realized I can only log into the reference worlds now?

My server is US East 22 I think. If you can get me situated i would greatly appreciate it, thanks!

I sent an email to all the contacts I could find but no reply so I am writing in the forums.

Irushian

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
Re: Returning user
« Reply #1 on: Sep 19, 15, 05:51:08 PM »

My guess is that it was a free world that you got via promotion? If so then you'd have lost it due to inactivity.

If it was a yearly subscription one, then you'll just need to re-purchase as it sounds unlikely that you bought the lifetime subscription.

nocake

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
    • BlightMMO
« Reply #2 on: Sep 19, 15, 08:03:32 PM »

Yeah, dont quote me but I think I remember seeing a post where if you have a grandfathered free account it will be deleted after a year of inactivity. Can't blame them either on that note.

HE-JONATHAN

• HeroEngine
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Sep 20, 15, 03:06:05 PM »

Hello and welcome back. 
If you could send an email to    support@heroengine.com with world name, the email address that was used and I will investigate the status upon return to office on Monday morning.

Jonathan