HeroEngine Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or Register for HeroCloud Account.

Author Topic: Character Manager bugs  (Read 1240 times)

Amarak

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
Character Manager bugs
« on: Oct 29, 15, 11:46:39 PM »

I don't know if this is a known regular issue, but I have problems a lot with the Character Manager updating. For example, Tint4 color pickers don't go away at the bottom of the window when you click on a different slot. Sometimes the skin blend doesn't work unless you close and re-open the CM. And, most of the time when you change a part in a slot, it greys out the slot so you can't pick a new part without closing and opening the CM again.

Attached is a video of what I am talking about.
http://puu.sh/l2QxV/26c9b3e024.mp4

nocake

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
    • BlightMMO
Re: Character Manager bugs
« Reply #1 on: Oct 31, 15, 01:14:20 PM »

I know the greying out is happening most likely because something is wrong with the character text files or the model is missing.

Usually it means that one of the character text files has an indentation instead of spaces for tabbing text.

Be sure to look up your text editors settings and set Indentation to 2 spaces. As well if you can mark it so you can see indentations. Usually a - represents an indentation mark where . represents spaces.

Amarak

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
Re: Character Manager bugs
« Reply #2 on: Oct 31, 15, 06:52:04 PM »

I use notepad with no indentations except for spaces, but it is possible something got by with all the editing I do :)