HeroEngine Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or Register for HeroCloud Account.

Author Topic: The New Year is a day a way, will it really open back up by then?  (Read 1514 times)

Laszlo

• General Accounts
    • View Profile

I know they said we should be able to buy / sign up for a new account by the first of the year but it’s been really quit and the New Year is a day away. Does anyone have any news? I fear this will not be the case.

"We do plan on turning registration/purchase of HeroEngine back on no later than first of the year."
« Last Edit: Dec 30, 15, 04:12:21 PM by Laszlo »

HE-SARRENE

• HeroEngine
    • View Profile

Hello, thank you for your question and always interest in HE. Sadly, I am not sure when they will be turned back on. The biggest concern for us here is to be fair to everyone. Since we are still having some issues. So sadly, I am not sure when they will come back right now.

Our plan was to have this sorted by end of the year, so we could turn back on sometime in January. However with the possibility of a temporary blackout of services, I think it would be unfair to have people buy a cloud licenses then have the servers go down for a while.

Though we would love to take your money :P we also want to be fair to our loyal clients and potential clients. As soon as we do know a timeline, it will be posted up in the news for everyone.

If you have any other questions regarding the subscriptions, please feel free to ask.

- Sarrene'