HeroEngine Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or Register for HeroCloud Account.

Author Topic: Thanks to the HE Team  (Read 4656 times)

Amanda_Brooks

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
    • Heroes and Villains
Thanks to the HE Team
« on: Jan 25, 16, 02:38:45 AM »

This is just a message of thanks from our project to the HE team for all their hard work and dedication during the recent difficult period, and we're we're looking forward to seeing the engine continue to develop this year and beyond.
"Heroes and Villains" - www.heroes-and-villains.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HeroesAndVillainsMMORPG
Twitter: @Plan_Z_Studios

Amarak

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
Re: Thanks to the HE Team
« Reply #1 on: Jan 25, 16, 08:35:52 AM »

I would also like to say thanks to all of you at IFS. I know the uncertainty of a paycheck can be scary, and it takes guts to stick it out. I really appreciate your sacrifices, and hope to some day release a game that will give you all huge bonus checks! Sincerely, thank you.

Prometheus2012

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
    • Exile-Online
« Reply #2 on: Jan 25, 16, 09:43:07 AM »

We are all still here. Despite rumours to the contrary from some nefarious sources HE has not shut down its doors.

morriscox

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Jan 25, 16, 01:45:27 PM »

Yes. Good work, hang in there, and we appreciate your hard work.

Mr_Conflicts

• General Accounts
  • HSL Programmer
    • View Profile
    • Daniel J. Burkhart
« Reply #4 on: Jan 25, 16, 02:42:43 PM »

I agree good work guys, can't wait to see what is to come in the months to follow!

Nightshadow

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Jan 25, 16, 06:13:50 PM »

Despite being someone who left hero engine due to complications with licensing and slow advancement of the engine and issues with a certain someone I have continued to watch the good the bad and the LSD induced... i mean sparkly.... and I love to see you all working so hard in the true indie fashion.... we commit ourselves to our games and work long hours with no current pay or limited pay if we have funded somehow and ou do same with the engine.  Indie Engine Engineers for the Indie Game Devs! Via La HE!

Nightshadow

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Jan 25, 16, 06:15:29 PM »

As addendum note I watch with anticipation to once more use HE to make an MMO in the future.

HE-BENNETT

• HeroEngine
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Jan 26, 16, 02:13:45 AM »

Aw shucks folks, you're gonna make us blush ;)

Warded

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Jan 26, 16, 06:57:52 AM »

Aw shucks folks, you're gonna make us blush ;)

Seriously though. The teams dedication to this amazing platform should inspire all the developers here. If we all put in a fraction of the effort you all put in we would have games to show for it. I can't wait to see everything you all have in store for us to make this engine even better and provide us with an even better tool to create our games with.

HE-JONATHAN

• HeroEngine
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Jan 27, 16, 09:06:43 AM »

Thank you for your support.  It has been a hard time for us and without the communities support that you have shown it would have been much harder for us to continue to fight for you. Your support gave us the will and the proof needed to continue to work on keeping this going.

Not only the hard work of the HE team but also your own hard work shows the world what can be done with the HeroEngine.  Your support and dedication to us shows how import we are to the world of gaming allowing us to continue to work for a better engine to support the indie developers out there.

Thank you   

Prometheus2012

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
    • Exile-Online
« Reply #10 on: Jan 27, 16, 11:11:25 AM »

Cant wait to see the engine grow again. The upcoming stuff looks really good. Thanks to the guys and gals behind the scenes us indies are given an engine that can do what no other can do. For a tiny outlay we get our development servers hosted for us and can work in a totally live environment.

On what other engine can you make an MMO type video game within hours of your server being activated. None.

ToY-Krun

• General Accounts
  • Support Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Jan 27, 16, 05:43:31 PM »

Our team really appreciates the amount of patience that the HE team has shown amidst all thats gone on.  I've said it before and I'll say it again, the Hero Engine is, right now, the best tool of its class... wait.. its the ONLY tool in school....  Right then, carry on the good work. 

If and when we get "new and improved" versions, thats awesome, but for our part, we're just as happy with what we have now as the day it won us over.

Thanks

keeperofstars

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
    • StarKeeper Online
« Reply #12 on: Mar 03, 16, 07:55:58 PM »

<insert supportive statement>

<insert now get back to work statement>

OH and to the HE Engineers I want to present you with the "we managed to dodge all of Sarrene's shoe barrages award." as a representation of the communities support for your ability to wake up every morning and drag self to work, knowing there is a flying squirrel plushy and Sarrene's pointy shoes waiting for you as you walk into the door.

Takes real guts to do that day in and day out.

*ducks flying shoe*

[img]http://screencast.com/t/x7btcSSyp3h0[\img]