HeroEngine Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or Register for HeroCloud Account.

Author Topic: Remove my free 25-users  (Read 2178 times)

Draken

• General Accounts
  • "Gamers Imagine"
    • View Profile
Remove my free 25-users
« on: Mar 28, 16, 09:12:13 AM »

Please remove the free 25-users Hero/Unlimited license from my account.

If I need to use Hero, I'll buy a license.
If you can remove this post afterwards, after removing, that will be good.

Thanks!

« Last Edit: Apr 26, 16, 11:41:38 AM by Draken »

HE-JONATHAN

• HeroEngine
    • View Profile
Re: Remove my free 25-users
« Reply #1 on: Mar 28, 16, 10:32:15 AM »

For Security reasons please contact support via email to handle this request.

Draken

• General Accounts
  • "Gamers Imagine"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 16, 07:56:39 AM »

I was hacked. I think I found the guy who did it, he seems to be taking a personal hit out on me around the web and thanks to some digging around I believe I found him. I was not aware this has been going on until a few fellow Skype friends informed me.

HE-JONATHAN

• HeroEngine
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 16, 11:13:51 AM »

We wont answer to any forum posts or any requests to terminate service or change access must come through email (The actual email account listed) for security reasons.  Hope this all gets worked out for you soon and good luck.

WilsonAF

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 16, 12:17:14 PM »

Jonathan,

Josh has previously insulted others, and nothing been done about it:

Then later, he has a free 25-user license.

Other people are paying $$$ to use Hero, you allow a person without any portfolio, any game, to use Hero for FREE, what is that?

If Josh wants to use Hero, he should simply pay-up. There is no previous invoice for payment.

What if word got out, that being friends with a moderator, allows you to get Hero Engine for free, how would your paying customers feel?

They would cry out for free Hero Engine, since, they are paying money to use it.

So do yourself a favor. Warn Josh not to do his IP-infringing Pokemon MMO business, and stop posting fake job-postings.

There's a whole lot more evidence of moderator collusion at

Your call. Do the right thing. Get rid of Josh and his nonsense.

« Last Edit: May 01, 16, 01:13:31 PM by WilsonAF »

HE-SARRENE

• HeroEngine
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 16, 12:56:15 PM »

Dear WilsonAF,
    Welcome to the Hero Community. While we at IFS respect your thoughts and opinions, there are some things that are handled via email only. We take security and privacy very seriously, so we can protect our clients, their accounts and their information. What ever he paid for his world, or when he obtained it is personal information and will only be handled via email and or phone with the one that owns the world. I hope you can understand this.

In regards to the blogspot site, this has been proven to us and others that this is not the same Joshua as we have account records for here. I do respectfully ask that you not post these on our site. I do not even allow these in our Official Skype group.

I wanted to address one other issue that you brought up. We do not play favorites here. We try to treat each of our clients and their developers as people and equally. No one here has a free world just because they are friends with IFS Staff. Not even our support volunteers get a free world.

Also, please note that there are other license types that were offered in the past (2011 and 2012), including paid lifetime memberships, which we will be bringing back in the future.

It is understandable to be upset if this were the case. However, I do my best to run a tight ship, and that means treating everyone as equals, whether I favour them or not.

Thank you for your feed back though, it is always welcome, but please try to be respectful to our clients privacy. If you have any other questions regarding possible hacked accounts on HeroEngine only, please do not hesitate to email us.

Thank you,
Sarrene', COO

WilsonAF

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 16, 01:06:12 PM »

He is the same person who is mentioned on the blog.

The blog has been renamed as a clearing-house for the same Josh Minger (mingerjosh@gmail.com), he has asked for an identity rename a few months ago. So please check your records.

See:
https://community.heroengine.com/forums/index.php/topic,6005.msg33876.html

@Sarrene,

This is a serious case of giving free access to Hero Engine, for free, when other people have paid for it.

Be fair to others, do not restore back Josh's access to the Hero Engine, he has neither paid for it.

If Josh (Drakken, see the same-name and IP address that's on the images) wishes to use Hero, he should pay for it, which is fair to the whole community, since he has no-game, no-content and having free access to the Hero Engine for years and years, without any fruitful effort to make a MMO.

« Last Edit: May 01, 16, 01:10:28 PM by WilsonAF »

HE-SARRENE

• HeroEngine
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 16, 01:14:03 PM »

Hello WiksonAF,
    I asked politely and will again, please keep this off the forums. I like to run a tight ship and that includes a drama free forum.
    I can guarantee that no one is playing favourites here.

Regarding free worlds, please note that there was a promotion years back that offered free worlds, as well as a higher level life time accounts for a cost. This was a promotion. Whether the person in question had one of those is a privacy matter, and I plan on keeping it as such.

If you have any issues please take this issue off the forums. This is a warning, not to be mean, but to keep our forums drama free and professional.

Thank you,
Sarrene'

WilsonAF

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 16, 01:15:22 PM »

Another issue:

https://community.heroengine.com/forums/index.php/topic,404.0.html

Please warn Draken (the same nick Draken) not to be argumentative with other customers, who have paid, it spoils their world.

(BTW, there is a whole lot more evidence that he does this in other forums as well...)

HE-SARRENE

• HeroEngine
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 16, 01:22:10 PM »

I am locking this topic to prevent any type of added conflict and drama.

Again, any account issues are handled confidentially. Thank you everyone for your understanding.