HeroEngine Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or Register for HeroCloud Account.

Author Topic: Help with heroblade  (Read 1665 times)

AbyssGames

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
Help with heroblade
« on: Sep 03, 16, 01:52:18 AM »

So way back when, I had one of the free Hero Blade accounts. Not sure why, but ever since Hero engine moved to the paid version, I thought I had lost my account. Finally remembered the old email used for the account, and to my surprise, my old world is there! I downloaded everything, but when I try to run the actual hero blade file, I get this:

The file'C:\Program Files\HeroEngine\HEROBLADEHC013\UNWISE.EXE' could not be opened. Please check that your disk is not full and that you have access to the destination directory. Access is denied.

Any idea why this is happening or how to fix? Any help would be great.

HE-JONATHAN

• HeroEngine
    • View Profile
Re: Help with heroblade
« Reply #1 on: Sep 03, 16, 08:58:30 AM »

Hello I see that you were originally set up for Blade013 which was decommissioned in 2013 two sets of emails were sent out 60 days and 30 days prior to the decommissioning of the blade to migrate all users who wished to keep their worlds.
All the user had to do was either email or log into their world before the decommissioning day to have their world migrated to the new servers.

If you Email Support@heroengine.com with your original account information and I will be able to research this better.