HeroEngine Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or Register for HeroCloud Account.

Author Topic: Hey Im Rb, or Mych  (Read 807 times)

Rbergan0013

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
Hey Im Rb, or Mych
« on: Oct 12, 16, 10:42:48 PM »

Just thought i would take a moment to introduce myself. I have three years dev experiance in unreal and unity, primarily as a project lead on my own things and as a world designer for others. I moved over t hero engine because i thought it would be a good place to finally get to work on my MMO project once i learn more the basics lol.

Amanda_Brooks

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
    • Heroes and Villains
Re: Hey Im Rb, or Mych
« Reply #1 on: Oct 12, 16, 10:55:21 PM »

Welcome to the HE community - I'd recommend joining the HE Skype chat channel where some of the projects keep in contact with each other, as well as the HE dev team:

https://community.heroengine.com/forums/index.php/topic,6178.0.html
"Heroes and Villains" - www.heroes-and-villains.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HeroesAndVillainsMMORPG
Twitter: @Plan_Z_Studios

Amarak

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Oct 13, 16, 08:40:33 AM »

Hi Mych, my initials are RB so I'll call you Mych. Otherwise I may think I'm talking to myself again.
Welcome, and feel free to post about your project in the proper thread. I am currently working on the Anvil of Honor project headed up by Krun, as well as my own project called Primal Kingdoms. As Amanda siad, it's recommended you join the Skype group so you can chat with others and often get help on things.

ToY-Krun

• General Accounts
  • Support Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Oct 13, 16, 02:21:32 PM »

Welcome aboard!

Feel free to ask questions.  Far too many people wait til their pulling their hair out before asking something that people here are happily willing to answer.  Especially in regards to "how do it do this" or, "Where can i find this info"

That sort of thing.  Dont worry that its been asked 100 times before, we know whats been asked and where those threads are too :P  and can share them with you or even expand on them.

While we can't create your project for you, we can definitely help you find the info you need to do so.