HeroEngine Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or Register for HeroCloud Account.

Author Topic: Just uploaded new assets, whent afk while doing so,, now i can't connect?  (Read 1251 times)

Seiko-O

• General Accounts
    • View Profile

As the title states it; i was working on some new assets for my game, and after checking the directory hierarchy i started uploading. While doing so i whent afk for a few minutes to get more java, and returned to see all was fine. I closed my repo client and proceeded to fire up the blade, as i now wanted to place the new assets,,, BUT,, no luck.

According to the blade HC20 was doing just fine, but,, the strange thing was that it both claimed my server was down (i just uploaded to it) and also it did NOT give me the option of "awaken world" but just gave me the "enter world". When i press "log on" it contacts the EU20 fine,, but nothing else happens. Is the server down, or what's happening?

Sincerely, Leo.

Archwind

• General Accounts
    • View Profile

Let it go to sleep and then it will work

Seiko-O

• General Accounts
    • View Profile

have left it alone for 6 hours now,, still same problem :(

HE-JONATHAN

• HeroEngine
    • View Profile

Sorry for the delay in answering Family holiday here.  I went into the server and saw that for HC020 that the Repository server had disconnected.  you should be up now as that affected a few people. 

in the future if there is an issue with connection send a quick email to Support@heroengine.com and I will receive the support request faster. 

username, What Blade USEast021, USWest022 ect, world name and a brief description and I will see the alert and hop on it right away.