HeroEngine Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or Register for HeroCloud Account.

Author Topic: Idea Fabrik acquires "The Repopulation"  (Read 425 times)

HE-SARRENE

• HeroEngine
    • View Profile
Idea Fabrik acquires "The Repopulation"
« on: Jan 13, 17, 07:31:47 PM »

Idea Fabrik PLC acquires from Above and Beyond Technologies, Inc. the Science Fiction Sandbox MMORPG "The Repopulation", a craft and combat game, to bring it online in the first quarter 2017.

In response to the amazing support from fans, Idea Fabrik PLC is excited to announce the acquisition of “The Repopulation” game from Above and Beyond Technologies, Inc. and the relaunch of the title in the first quarter of 2017.  Following the successful resolution of outstanding issues, all players of “The Repopulation” will be able to log in with the same account information as soon as the testing of the game is concluded.

Read more here! http://heroengine.com/news/game-news/idea-fabrik-acquires-the-repopulation

Make sure you check us out on Facebook also!! https://www.facebook.com/theheroengine/

HE-SARRENE

• HeroEngine
    • View Profile
Re: Idea Fabrik acquires "The Repopulation"
« Reply #1 on: Jan 14, 17, 09:47:15 PM »

I made a post over at the Repopulation forums and on Facebook. I wanted to also share here as I am sure there are some of our developers that might have some concerns over the engine and their games.

https://www.therepopulation.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12572

Good evening, I wanted to introduce myself, I am Sarrene' Grant, the Chief Operations Officer of Idea Fabrik. The Dev Team and I here at Idea Fabrik are very excited to see so much feedback regarding the recent acquisition of The Repopulation. We value all view points and understand the concerns you, the player, have. We would like to let you know that we are paying very close attention to the conversations you are having about the game.  As gamers ourselves, we understand that the players want The Repopulation to reach its full potential.  The dev team here is just as passionate about this project as you all are, and we are excited to work with you to make this as fun and fulfilling an experience as it can be.

I want to assure you all that the team working on Repop is not the same team that works on the engines and will not be working on those projects.  The Hero Engine Team will continue working on the engine in order to provide full and undivided support to our Hero Engine Development clients. While our Repop Team will be working closely with the players in order to bring you the game you deserve and dream of.

Once we’ve completed the transition this week, we will begin reviewing more of your feedback as well as the game content itself so we can start building a roadmap for not only the re-launch of the alpha, but towards a full and complete launch. More updates will come as we progress through each step, and we strongly urge you to continue giving us the awesome feedback.  Together, we can make The Repopulation everything it was meant to be.