HeroEngine Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or Register for HeroCloud Account.

Author Topic: PR Intro  (Read 1931 times)

GMRaynie

• Global Moderator
  • PR Rep
    • View Profile
PR Intro
« on: Feb 17, 17, 10:58:24 AM »

Good morning everyone!
My name is Raynie. I have recently accepted the position of PR Rep for Hero Engine and I am incredibly excited about that!
I believe, while engaged in a project, Engineers and Developers shouldn't spend their precious time browsing forums for questions or making sure websites are updated. However, I appreciate the fact that that information needs to be available. My intention here is to bring you the updates and information you need to feel good about choosing HE for your game. 

Now, a bit about my background:
I began playing console games with the introduction of Atari. I didn't get into MMOs until about 20 years ago though. My first was a game called Hellbreath and from there I went on to beta test and play Lineage II, Star Wars Galaxies, Everquest and of course WoW. I've tried out many others in between but those are the ones that stand out most to me. 

The Repopulation was the game that opened my eyes to the customer service side of game development though. That community was (and still is) amazing. Never before had I been a part of such a helpful group of players and developers alike. 

I worked for ABT on The Repopulation as a full time game master and customer service rep from mid 2015 through the end of shutdown. Afterward, I continued on with them through the implementation of Fragmented until the end of last year. 

I am excited to begin working here with Hero Engine. I will do my best to convey information in a timely manner.  If you have questions or concerns,  I'll do everything I can to get answers for you. Please feel free to contact me at anytime.

~Raynie~

Farina

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
Re: PR Intro
« Reply #1 on: Feb 17, 17, 11:57:11 AM »

I am very happy to see the title of your introducing.
Your are welcome.
PR is important for us and the engine.

Farina

Amanda_Brooks

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
    • Heroes and Villains
« Reply #2 on: Feb 17, 17, 11:59:24 AM »

Your name needs to be red :P
"Heroes and Villains" - www.heroes-and-villains.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HeroesAndVillainsMMORPG
Twitter: @Plan_Z_Studios

Prometheus2012

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
    • Exile-Online
« Reply #3 on: Feb 18, 17, 08:42:53 AM »

Great news. About time HE got a bespoke PR person. Sarrene has her hands full with everything else :)

morfiction

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
    • My blog.
« Reply #4 on: Mar 18, 17, 09:15:13 PM »

Hey, that's GREAT news!

HolyAvengerOne_

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Mar 19, 17, 10:29:12 PM »