HeroEngine Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or Register for HeroCloud Account.

Author Topic: Pale Sky MMO project  (Read 883 times)

Shanebad111

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
Pale Sky MMO project
« on: Mar 31, 17, 12:40:43 PM »

Hey everyone, just wanted to post a project I want to do, it is an MMO from the ground up to space travel, you start with nothing and may end up with everything. I think this might be cool because I want to monetize everything with real money, from your stone hatchet to your colossus ship. you want to make 20 bucks to go see a movie, go mine some iron, and when the NPC you've been selling to retires that money might funnel its way back to you. You got an idea well see if it works and you can patent it and if you to train your guys or want to build a ship and if your done dealing with pilots, program it, lets see your strategic and scripting skills. Anyway it would be a big project where you can conquer whatever you can however you want, or can, you want to talk about a universal battle, who gets to tax. I am a former US marine and perhaps have a unique aspect to warfighting. Currently I am open to anyone wanting to make a team to do this. I am just learning to script but have always wanted to make a game. Well everyone have a great day. Thanks.
« Last Edit: Apr 01, 17, 09:46:10 AM by Shanebad111 »

Thazager

• General Accounts
  • Never stop learning
    • View Profile
    • Heroes and Villains MMORPG
Re: Pale Sky MMO project
« Reply #1 on: Mar 31, 17, 04:35:55 PM »

Always fun to make your own game, however gathering a team is not always easy. Most groups have a team and an idea, and look for the engine to make it real. Sometimes joining another team while learning is good, that way you get to learn the script as its being worked on in game.

Shanebad111

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
Re: Pale Sky MMO project
« Reply #2 on: Mar 31, 17, 05:08:15 PM »

Hey thanks thazager.