HeroEngine Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or Register for HeroCloud Account.

Author Topic: Issues loading and connecting  (Read 2062 times)

RyansOpsd

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
Issues loading and connecting
« on: Jan 24, 18, 01:55:22 PM »

Hey guys I have been working on my world for a few weeks now and all of the sudden when I tried to connect to it it will not load it. It says I need a character node to be able to get into it which should be there since I have not changed anything. After that happened the world got deleted and now I cannot access it. Is there anything that can be done or how to solve this character node problem that some how got turned off?

Thanks,

Ryan

Thazager

• General Accounts
  • Never stop learning
    • View Profile
Re: Issues loading and connecting
« Reply #1 on: Jan 24, 18, 08:08:57 PM »

When moving to any area you need to have a character "log in", before moving there. This is the character node.
Lead scripter for EO, Repop helper.
HSL Video tutorials:
https://community.heroengine.com/forums/index.php/topic,1719.msg36858.html#msg3685

HE-SARRENE

• HeroEngine
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Jan 24, 18, 08:19:54 PM »

Hey guys I have been working on my world for a few weeks now and all of the sudden when I tried to connect to it it will not load it. It says I need a character node to be able to get into it which should be there since I have not changed anything. After that happened the world got deleted and now I cannot access it. Is there anything that can be done or how to solve this character node problem that some how got turned off?

Thanks,

Ryan

Hello and good evening RyanOpsd,
When you say " the world got deleted and now I cannot access it" could you explain a bit more please? What is it you expect to see or happen and what if any, errors are you getting?

Please feel free to add the full errors you might be getting and any screenshots if you think that will help. There is never too much information. Lets see if we can help you out.

:)

RyansOpsd

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Jan 29, 18, 02:38:47 PM »

I fixed the problem, some how the character node got shut off between a start up and shutdown of my hero engine server but it is fixed now thanks for the help