HeroEngine Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or Register for HeroCloud Account.

Author Topic: Speedtree question  (Read 262 times)

RyansOpsd

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
Speedtree question
« on: Jan 29, 18, 12:34:15 PM »

I have been making numerous speedtrees for my game but when they export it seems like the textures do not export properly and it causes the speedtrees to look strange. The trunk will not have any shadowing and the leaves are abnormally bright. Is this an error when I was making them or an export problem. Any help would be awesome

Thanks guys and gals

HE-SARRENE

• HeroEngine
    • View Profile
Re: Speedtree question
« Reply #1 on: Jan 30, 18, 04:39:58 AM »

Good morning,
Let us see if I can help you on this. What is your world name?

If it is possible, could you send/attach a set of images in the speedtree application and what they look like in game? If you can get some close ups of the problem areas I might be able to help you out a bit more specifically as well.

Feel free to post up as much information or images. The more the better it will be for me to see.

:)

HE-SARRENE

• HeroEngine
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Feb 26, 18, 02:04:22 PM »

RyansOpsd,
Were you ever able to figure this out and get it sorted or do you still need help? Let us know if you still need help or not, and will see about getting your trees in to look like how you want them.

:)

RyansOpsd

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Mar 04, 18, 07:47:21 PM »

Sorry, I forgot to come back to the forums. I was able to get the trees to look as close as possible to what I wanted, had to remake textures and change a lot of stuff in the upload process but I fixed them. Thanks for the response though!!!