HeroEngine Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or Register for HeroCloud Account.

Author Topic: Can't purchase subscription  (Read 442 times)

Baulter

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
Can't purchase subscription
« on: May 17, 18, 04:21:06 PM »

Afternoon all!

I am currently trying to purchase my year subscription, But no matter what World Name I make up It still tells me its taken.

I've even beat my head on the keyboard and produced random words and it still says it's been taken. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

I have tried for two days so far...

Thanks in advanced!

HE-SARRENE

• HeroEngine
    • View Profile
Re: Can't purchase subscription
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 18, 09:26:58 PM »

Good evening Baulter,
    I am sorry for the inconvenience you faced. I do want to let you know that I have responded to you via email to answer some of your questions there regarding the message you received.

In regards to the name taken, if a payment does not go through or if someone backs out until later, that name is reserved to your account. All names are placed on hold/reserved for a period of time. This is done so just in case something happens, internet goes out, one gets interrupted, or what have you, someone else cannot take that name in its place.  The message will be returned stating the Name is already taken.

Looking forward to seeing you on the forums and Discord, and as I said already there, Welcome to Discord and HeroEngine!

:)
Sarrene'