HeroEngine Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or Register for HeroCloud Account.

Author Topic: Can't Log On since Yesterday's Maintenence  (Read 525 times)

Jim_Wellington

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
    • Aerendel-GDD @ Wordpress
Can't Log On since Yesterday's Maintenence
« on: Aug 16, 18, 08:29:44 AM »

Is anybody else on US East Server 21 Experiencing weird problems trying to connect? Until about 7 am UTC this morning - Our Game thought two of us were still logged in - Now none of us can connect to our server - Error messages tell us to check our network settings and try again. Everything here checks out - network settings are the same as they were before the scheduled maintenence when we had no problems signing in.  --- Jim Wellington in New Brunswick, Canada
Head Tyrant In Charge of the Aerendel Project  ((http://aerendelgdd.wordpress.com/)) (mailto:shantivarta.dreamcat@gmail.com)  Egalitarian Partner in TaleRocker~DreamCat Creations Ltd. (Ontario, Canada, North America, Earth... Don't know the parellel universe designation...)

Thazager

• General Accounts
  • Never stop learning
    • View Profile
    • Heroes and Villains MMORPG
Re: Can't Log On since Yesterday's Maintenence
« Reply #1 on: Aug 16, 18, 12:29:39 PM »

Getting the same message here also.

It might be that US East server 21 is currently being worked on? (with new upgrades / updates)

Jim_Wellington

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
    • Aerendel-GDD @ Wordpress
Re: Can't Log On since Yesterday's Maintenence
« Reply #2 on: Aug 16, 18, 01:22:18 PM »

6:00 pm Atlantic Time (Near Halifax, Nova Scotia , Canada )  I can connect now :) I have the message "World is now scheduled for waking up"  --- Might be taking longer than usual, but this is progress.

=====

Original reply thanking Thazager:

Thanks, I was afraid I was doing something wrong - It's been a long time since I posted here - We've been working on and off since the cloud went live - I forgot how to change profile stuff - & My eyes are degenerating, it's getting hard to read - no problem with building areas etc, but especially LED monitors may be making things worse. If anybody reading this feels helpful - they can either tell me how to change the profile details and maybe fix the signature to bring it up to daye - Everybody esle on my team has too much 'real world job' stress for me to ask them for help... If they read this I might get my answer really quick - use my email address jimwellington  at gmail dot com or jimwellington at aerendel dot org if this is something you don't want to clutter up the forum with answers to ridiculous questions.   { If I'm going blind I must be doing something right ... }  ----- Jim
« Last Edit: Aug 16, 18, 04:08:27 PM by Jim_Wellington »
Head Tyrant In Charge of the Aerendel Project  ((http://aerendelgdd.wordpress.com/)) (mailto:shantivarta.dreamcat@gmail.com)  Egalitarian Partner in TaleRocker~DreamCat Creations Ltd. (Ontario, Canada, North America, Earth... Don't know the parellel universe designation...)