HeroEngine Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or Register for HeroCloud Account.
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: [Resolved] GUI Utilities Interface  (Read 5195 times)

Rissa2002

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
Re: GUI Utilities Interface
« Reply #15 on: Aug 23, 11, 04:59:42 PM »

Woot!

|MPAC HOTSPOT, EKO_HotSpot1;  

worked!! i now  got my utilities menu back !!

HE-Cooper

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Aug 23, 11, 05:05:57 PM »

And there was much rejoicing. I did lose a bet that this thread would reach 50 replies though, so that's not as fun.  :D

Rissa2002

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Aug 23, 11, 05:10:39 PM »

lol well i Can break it again i am sure ;)

after all now i gotta figure out how to add my oracle to it next ;)

Rissa2002

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: Aug 25, 11, 12:02:47 AM »

Not out of the woods yet lol :>

I have made the following changes for you:

GLOMmed EKO_HOTSPOT on to the system node using the system node configuration ui
    Modified EKO_HOTSPOTClassMethods to instantiate the correct GUI prototype name "EKOUtilitiesInterface"

when ya did that, it was for the class i first created with the wrong archetype of data instead of gui control.. which is why i was replacing it with EKO_HotSpot1 class..isnt this still gonna be a problem?

now the interface panel is popping up but my EKOUtilitiesInterface xml file and the class methods for EKO_HotSpot isnt refreshed even when i compile and submit, now my other coder can and did change the xml and sees the class method that you changed..
when he submits a change, the date updated on xml list, but when i opened it the changes he made isnt showing.. he changed Abilities to Frog on line 69 the utilities panel shows frog after i logged out and back in..
and i have logged out and in multiple times in last 2 days of course..

i did add the EKO_HotSpot1 to the GUI Config panel and removed the EKO_HotSpot class but my other coder who was on at the time said his utilities panel stopped working immediatly so i swapped em back and his worked again, during that time mine still worked just fine i opened and closed a few times..

Pages: 1 [2]