HeroEngine Developers > Developer Introductions

Introduce you and your team

(1/2) > >>

HE-Cooper:
Here is our latest experiment in community building. Post a thread for who you and your development group are. Include anything you want, bios, facebook links, your website, etc. And feel free to modify your main post to keep us up to date with any information about your company.

There is a separate board for showing off assets from your game.

HE-Cooper:
Start a whole thread just to yourself! That way when you have updates it will pop back to the top.

UltraMonk:
Hi,

Was away for about 6 months, can't seem to post new topics and the only way I can reply is by selecting Quote.

Any idea on what is wrong with my forum account? Can't see anything in my Profile that would account for it.

Regards,
Simon

Asiru69:
Hello all,

My name is James and I am the owner of Cyborstudios, we are currently in progress of development for the game OuterWorld. Currently I have a team of 4 excluding myself and my wife looking to add others to the ranks but I currently don't have a huge amount to offer at this time.. Let me know if you are interested in joining.. and what you can bring to the table.. I'm up for cross collaborations and what not as well.

Anyway just letting you all know that we are here and have been here for a little more than a month now.

ProjectCrystal:

--- Quote from: UltraMonk on Jun 19, 13, 06:48:40 AM ---Hi,

Was away for about 6 months, can't seem to post new topics and the only way I can reply is by selecting Quote.

Any idea on what is wrong with my forum account? Can't see anything in my Profile that would account for it.

Regards,
Simon

--- End quote ---

Im having the same problem!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version