HeroEngine Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or Register for HeroCloud Account.

Author Topic: Prion  (Read 1446 times)

PG_Josh

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
Prion
« on: Feb 05, 12, 02:31:59 PM »

Welcome guys finally got things sorted out and am getting things together for upcoming game in development. I am the maker of Ryuu Online thread. My old team had a falling out so I was forced to hit the drawing bored. Well I am back with a vengeance on Prion Online. Ryuu Online will one day get a revival but the scale of that project is well beyond reality at the moment. So I wish to present Prion Online.

This is my new forum account just to clear any confusion..............

Team/Company: Eclision Games

Game Type: FPSMMO

Main Game Pitch: Organic Virus of an Alien species threatens Earth.

My skills: web design, php, mysql, css, html5, html, xhtml, 2D graphical design, GUI, amateur 3D modeler, moderate texture artist, beginner programmer of C++, java, and C#, now learning HSL. I am also a project manger, marketing, legals, story boards, writer, business management, and advertisement.

My Notes on game: (Story is in works as well as a detailed GDD)

Story Update- v0.0.2          2/6/2012 10:08 AM

In the not so distant future the sun has started to produce more powerful solar flares, a large meteor was accidently caught in one of the larger ones breaking it down into smaller meteorites, some of the fragments shifted from the blast and headed straight for Earth. Most of the rubble was lost upon entry but one fragment punctured into the water supply of a small town in Florida.
It didn’t take long for the community to realize something was happening, the meteor shower had taken their attention away from the problem long enough for even just a few people to be infected and that’s how this all started. It wasn’t but a few days later half of Florida was covered in an unknown infection the humans became intensely ill at first extreme fevers, intense internal bleeding, hallucinations finally the body started to twist and mutate.
Before long the Southern United States was in trouble from the epidemic that seemed to be easily contained the virus had adapted to the earths wildlife becoming airborne and water carried. As it swept across the United States it left a wasteland of mutated
Horrors and what seemed to be unstoppable, scientists from Russia and England began trying to find ways to prevent infection before the virus got too far. It had become dooms day on earth half of the earth had fallen victim to the virus before they were able to invent a suit and even a few cities that were able to prevent infection this was no longer about preventing
This virus anymore this was about humanity doing what it did best, you push us into a corner and we will come together as one great unity and strike back. Commanders began to rise and form squads to take out in the suits to fight back and try
To expand territory a lot of politician and leaders believed this to be foolish and we should instead hide forever in the few cities we have. I say fuck that they wanted us to bleed to protect a country now we bleed to protect our world, I will not raise my child in a world covered in darkness in filth. 
This is Private Liam signing out whoever reads this know there is still fight and hope left on Earth.

Josh’s Notes:

Add a new element to the virus, like a mad experiment gone wrong, an organism from another planet reached Earth, etc.

Possible Classes- Soldier, Medic, Scientist, Mutant
Possible Races- Human, Mutation, Alien

Use “Prion Project” into the design concept of the actual virus, think Resident Evil.

Put Earth in the post-apocalyptic state, I want to feel the gruesome horror that Earth commits to.

I want bad organizations, good ones, I want all out mayhem between what is left of the world, and the mutating virus that divides them.

I want conspiracies, rumors, tragedies, hell awakening to earth, as mutated freaks and creatures damned to Earth for destruction.

Shoot bring Aliens into the story as in terms they see Earth falling to chaos and as they need Earth as much as we do they join the fight, some taking sides with corrupt organizations and others helping the rebel forces.

Prion Project can be a thing created on another planet that somehow reached earth, and crazed scientist of corrupt organizations starting do testing and research on it. They found it to be a living organism from outside our galaxy. It could be a weapon used by Alien technology to destroy others and was somehow sent to Earth. 

But it seemed to be unlivable on Earth’s climate. Instead scientist created a clone from its DNA that was more prone to our planets inhabitants.  Thus allowing this creature to live on, several years later, New Corp, the leading medical research organization on Earth was somehow destroyed and put into quarantine.  But we know the truth, the Prion Project  was engineered from Alien technology far advanced from our own, we just made it livable to our Planet, not even knowing its purpose, not knowing how it operates, well……………know we know it can grow and evolve and mutate.

Now mankind it under chaos and horror of Prion…………. Now we must fight an Alien being, created for destruction, adapted by man to survive, and now we face an enemy we should have never faced. Humans, Aliens, mutations, Gods cannot save us, praying will make you vulnerable, no-one is immune, we are all hosts, we must fight this creature, it is only the way of survival only the strong survive.  This is Prion…………………..

We need everything a quality team always needs.

3D artist must use 3DS Max/Maya, student license is fine but will need to buy the licenses before we publish.
2D artist, including concept, web, and GUI,
Programmers, learning HSL is fine just know the basics of java, action script, C++, and C#
Riggers/Animators
Story, and quest writers.
Web developers
Music Composition and sound
Video Editor
Project Management Assistant
Community Support, and general Q/A
Level Designer
Texture Artist
Social Support, for Youtube, Twitter, and Facebook.
Misc, if I missed any.......

Our site: WIP! http://eclisiongames.com/

To contact me add me via Skype---Mingerjosh

email: josh@eclisiongames.com

or simply PM me here. I await any replies or messages in the near future.

More information and some models in progress will be displayed shorty.
« Last Edit: Feb 06, 12, 09:10:08 AM by EG_Josh »

PG_Josh

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
Re: Prion
« Reply #1 on: Feb 07, 12, 03:35:16 PM »

In need of members.

PG_Josh

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Feb 08, 12, 10:19:46 PM »

We need many more members, were short in many areas of development we need. People still learning are welcome to join as we will learn and grow together.

Tawaxyon

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Feb 12, 12, 04:46:10 AM »

I can apply as a world builder

PG_Josh

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Feb 12, 12, 02:17:10 PM »

Sure thing. Just have skype as that is teams most viable means of communication.  Once you have skype add me, Mingerjosh.