HeroEngine Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or Register for HeroCloud Account.

Author Topic: The Kyran Realms  (Read 1574 times)

shadowfire

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
The Kyran Realms
« on: Sep 24, 11, 04:11:48 AM »

The kyran Realms could use some help.  Although in my mind I am creative as anything you have seen and can create almost any construct one could possibly imagine... sometimes down to the last detail of tyhe circuitry of a system and as grand as the architecture of an entire world my own ability to relay that into the physical or in this case the virtual world sometimes lacks.

As such I am setting aside my sometimes less than helpful pride and asking for assistance from those with graphic design ability who may want to help me out... perhaps we could work out a trade...  My mind can analyze countless paths simultanously and find new ways of approaching things.  Give me an idea and I will give you an answer.  In days of old I often lent my rather unique ability to others to see into thier programs and games and find what they couldnt see and offer ways to fix thier problems or new ways to approach it. 

Just sign your name below, give me your soul and we will negotiate services for one another.

morfiction

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
    • My blog.
Re: The Kyran Realms
« Reply #1 on: Sep 27, 11, 07:17:03 AM »

Hello. I'm a writer as I posted earlier. Can you write? I think we can help each other out. I think your gifts as your describe them are admirable.

ICQ 105851819
YIM hurinsteadfast

morfiction

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
    • My blog.
« Reply #2 on: Sep 30, 11, 05:42:38 PM »

Hey, I'm working with the Ryuu Dragon group. Care to help?

Skype morfiction.

shadowfire

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Jan 04, 12, 07:08:37 PM »

Still looking for some workers.  In need of scripters and artists.

shadowfire

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Feb 13, 12, 03:32:18 PM »

Ok so I figured I would try this again... I need atleast ONE CODER  and preferably a 3D Artist for down the line but Coder first... seriously I need a good coder.  If ya have questions or wanna offer help please send me a private message.