HeroEngine Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or Register for HeroCloud Account.

Author Topic: Seals of Avalon  (Read 1151 times)

MassDivide

• General Accounts
  • Seals of Avalon - Owner
    • View Profile
Seals of Avalon
« on: Sep 27, 11, 12:46:59 PM »

** As you look upon this page you notice there is no logo's or artwork...  :'(**

THAT'S RIGHT! YOU GUESSED IT!

We need a Graphic Artist!

We at Seals of Avalon are looking for a highly detailed and organized individual whom wants to get their skills on out of the "portfolio" section and into the REAL WORLD.

We want you! Your dedicated, loyal and go the extra mile to promote the game your helping build! Your Photoshop / GIMP skills are astounding, your armed with tons of sketchpads, and your prepared for an all out WAR against rival artists!!!!!!!!

Your smart, you know what's expected, and you want to do something more than get comments on your work on deviant art. YOU WANT TO BLOW PEOPLE AWAY!

Admin@SealsofAvalon.com

MassDivide

• General Accounts
  • Seals of Avalon - Owner
    • View Profile
Re: Seals of Avalon
« Reply #1 on: Dec 05, 11, 08:18:08 PM »

Position Still Available. Have had 3 Interviews all of which produces near no results. Concept art was sketchy and logo's looked like they are a bi-product of a sadist ritual between photoshop and mspaint.

Central_Plaza

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
Re: Seals of Avalon
« Reply #2 on: Dec 06, 11, 12:12:23 AM »

Position Still Available. Have had 3 Interviews all of which produces near no results. Concept art was sketchy and logo's looked like they are a bi-product of a sadist ritual between photoshop and mspaint.

Lol ^

I can design pretty well. If you give me a small project to work on I will give you my end results, if you like them then I will be happy to join.