HeroEngine Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or Register for HeroCloud Account.
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: [Resolved] 3D applications supported?  (Read 4431 times)

sirsensi

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
<SOLVED> Re: 3D applications supported?
« Reply #15 on: Mar 21, 12, 04:55:36 PM »

Nope it's all free. no water mark or anything. just a gripe screen when you save work.

Just want to make sure it's perfectly clear, you cannot launch a game with the student version.  There is a "mark" in the file, I think you can view it in the details tab under the file properties.  Whatever assets you upload with the student edition would have to be re-uploaded after you buy the software and re-save/export your work.  It's a good deal for learning and evaluating what software works good for you, but to publish you will have to pay for it.  I know it's been said many times before, I'm just repeating it because Autodesk is known to go after just about anyone who gets on their radar.

I understand fully about the limitations of the student software. I will just be using it for in house testing from enviroment to engine seeing what works and what doesnt, etc. I do not plan on launching my game with student version. I just need to be able to get the ball rolling here. I've been away for far too long.
« Last Edit: Mar 29, 12, 08:52:21 AM by HE-Cooper »
Pages: 1 [2]