HeroEngine Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or Register for HeroCloud Account.

Author Topic: TLA Studios  (Read 4520 times)

OuterNet

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
TLA Studios
« on: Sep 29, 11, 12:21:46 AM »

Well, I guess I will go ahead and post about us.

My name is OuterNet on the forums, but I go by SpiritWebb.  The company name is called TLA Studios, which actually stands for my first initial T, my wifes L and our daughter A.  We are based out of Arkansas...

We are new here, just actually started with HeroCloud about a couple weeks ago.  Originally we had been working long and hard with Unity, and getting a good step in.  I moderate a programming forum called Indie-Resource, which can be found here.  Anyway, a few members there had mentioned about the HeroEngine, and looked at it.  Our 3d Artist had mentioned HeroCloud, so I looked into it for us, and here we are.

Anyway, team wise:

OuterNet (SpiritWebb - Me): Co-founder, lead programmer, environment designer
Croi: Co-founder, concept artist
Lizzy:  Wife of Spirit and handles all money related to the game and studio.
Jose:  Lead concept artist
Keith:  Lead 3d artist
Mads: Programmer and lead web designer
Simone:  Programmer and web designer
Scott:  Lead sound designer
Robbie:  Lead story/quest writer

We are a group all around.  Mads and Simone are in Denmark, while the rest of us are in the United States.  Jose in Cali, and the rest in Arkansas...  

We look forward to sharing our game with each and every one of you as it comes along!!
« Last Edit: Oct 12, 11, 06:58:59 PM by OuterNet »
AKA:  SpiritWebb on other forums!
Project:  OuterNet * Virtual Worlds

http://www.facebook.com/OuterNet.VirtualWorlds
http://www.linkedin.com/in/tadrensel

Raven

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
Re: TLA Studios
« Reply #1 on: Sep 30, 11, 02:07:26 PM »

Hey SpiritWebb long time no see :). Congrats on getting HeroCloud and I look forward for some awesome screenshots from your game.

OuterNet

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Sep 30, 11, 03:40:46 PM »

Wow...the same Raven from IR?  Long time no see for sure!!  Hope all is well with you...

Will provide some screens soon.  :)

keithnewkirk

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Oct 11, 11, 12:21:31 AM »

Hello to all you inquisitive game players and developers. My name is Keith Newkirk and I am the lead 3D Modeler for Outernet and use many software packages to develop the end product. I finished my Bachelors Degree in Animation last year and not a day goes by that I do not learn something new as there is much to learn about all of the game development stuff. I have been very interested in games for most of my 45 years of walking this planet and enjoy creating challenges for others to enjoy as well as unusual situations for the player to use their noggin to get out of. I look forward to creating some interesting models for the game and thank all who view us and wish to follow the development. The process is slow at the moment as we are a small indie group, but we persist each time an obstacle is thrown at us. Thank You all again to those that follow and view our progress.

joseorara

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Oct 11, 11, 01:43:49 PM »

Hello fellow everyone!  I'm Jose Orara, the lead concept artist for TLA studios.  As you all know, I love to draw and play video games.  Especially online games.  I am excited be a part of the Outernet project and look forward to sharing it with other fellow gamers.  I am experienced with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Corel Painter programs so if there are any fellow developers who are in need of any knowledge, please come to me.  I love to help out as it allows me to develop my knowledge in the process as well.  Thank you all for having me as I will continue to contribute my skills to the team for a very long time!

madsbodin

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Oct 12, 11, 01:43:45 AM »

Hello everyone.

Short About me:
My name is Mads Bodin and I am from Denmark. I'm 19 years old and go in school (Somthing like high school in USA). I live in my own apartment with my girlfriend there also are a part of this project.

What I am and what I can:
I'm the Programmer and webdesigner for OuterNet (TLA Studios). I don't have any education in working with Programming or Webdesign but i have years of experience and i have learned everything home from my computer. Since i started webdesign in 2006 i designed many websites (Primary in Denmark). I worked as a free webdesigner and will only have money to keep the website alive so thats what i been doing next to school from 2006-2007. Then i started program and learned many languages. I worked in many years to learn all those things i know right now and thats why I today can call myself programmer and webdesigner for OuterNet (TLA Studios).

Thank You all again to those that follow and view our progress!

Ps. OuterNet Website will soon be finish and ready to use!

- Mads Bodin

sascribes

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Oct 12, 11, 05:36:22 PM »

Hello team!!!   ;D  My name is Scott Singley and I will be sound designer for TLA Studios. The name of my company is SecondSense. We strive for the best quality and original sound designs to add a completely unique and original quality to any creation. I am from Houston, TX and currently reside in Nevada. I am also a screenwriter and film producer in my spare time.

robbiecousineau

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Oct 12, 11, 06:53:43 PM »

Hello Guys. My name is Robert "Robbie" Cousineau and my online handle is Necroscourge. I will be helping with the Quest and Story writing. I am a seasoned Sci Fi fan and Novice writer, but have years of game testing and game balancing under my belt. I am a firm believer in innovation and fairly dark universes. I am from in Santa Cruz, California and it will be a pleasure working with you all

tugowar

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Dec 14, 11, 11:04:37 PM »

So hows your progress coming?

OuterNet

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Jan 06, 12, 12:18:53 AM »

Sorry for the long delay...we have been hard at work, re-vamping our project...

morfiction

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
    • My blog.
« Reply #10 on: Feb 14, 12, 05:56:11 AM »

Revamping?